If you’re considering cosmetic surgery in the Miami area, the number of choices available to you might be overwhelming. How do you choose one plastic surgeon over another? Dr. Jon F. Harrell has served Florida residents for a quarter century and is happy to answer any questions you may have about cosmetic surgery. Please contact The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery at (954) 526-0066 to schedule your consultation with our Miami plastic surgeon.
Consider the following when researching Miami-area plastic surgeons:
- Experience: How long has the surgeon been in practice? What kinds of aesthetic procedures does he or she specialize in?
- Education: Does the plastic surgeon have solid credentials, and does he or she continue his or her education through professional development work?
- Certification: Look for a plastic surgeon who is board-certified by such prestigious organizations as the American Board of Plastic Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Examples of past work: A good plastic surgeon is proud of the work he or she does. Look for a before and after gallery that showcases the surgeon’s skill and artistry.
- Patient testimonials: The best plastic surgeons enjoy extremely favorable patient reviews.
We invite you to do your research because we’re confident that Dr. Harrell offers the best expertise, results, and patient satisfaction in the Miami area.
Are you ready to learn more about cosmetic surgery? If so, please contact The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery today at (954) 526-0066 to arrange an appointment with our Miami plastic surgeon.