If you’re interested in taking the first step toward changing your nose, rhinoplasty might be what you’re looking for. Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic surgery done to alter the appearance of the nose.
Maybe you’ve always looked in the mirror and thought that your nose didn’t have the look you longed for. Or, in other situations, maybe your nose was damaged and you’d like to return it to its original beauty. Whatever the reasons, Dr. Jon Harrell at the Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery can guide you the process of altering your nose’s look.
With over 20 years of experience, you can place your trust Dr. Harrell’s ability to design and reshape your nose to meet your desires. Typically, a rhinoplasty procedure, also known as a nose job, involves the following:
- 1-2 hour procedure
- General anesthesia or local anesthesia and sedation
- Minimal stay in recovery
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Some prescribed medications following the procedure
- Typically a plastic splint to protect and stabilize the nose
- Possibly 7-10 days of bruising
- Restricted strenuous activity for 2 weeks
If you’re in the Miami area and are interested in rhinoplasty, Dr. Harrell and his team look forward to assisting you. Please contact Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery today.