Dr. Jon Harrell understands that the decision to undergo a breast reduction is an intensely personal one for our Miami-area patients. We’re here to help you have the important conversations in a safe, comfortable, understanding environment.
The most important aspect of this decision is ensuring that a breast reduction is appropriate for you. Dr. Harrell usually recommends a breast reduction if you:
- Have heavy, pendulous, breasts
- Are dissatisfied with the size of your breasts
- Suffer back or neck pain as a result of the size of your breasts
- Experience irritation on the skin beneath your breasts
- Feel like you have to restrict your exercise as a result of the size of your breasts
Breast reduction candidates should be in good overall health and have finished physical development before undergoing the procedure.
Dr. Harrell will make sure you understand the breast reduction procedure and have realistic expectations for the results. We believe it’s crucial you have as much information as possible before you undergo the procedure.
If you’re a Miami, Florida woman considering a breast reduction, please contact The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery today.