Posted: October 28, 2015
It seems as though every spring, you are greeted with a flood of ads telling you to get liposuction or a breast augmentation surgery “just in time for swimsuit season!” These ads always seem to suggest that after a major surgery requiring general anesthetic, you can rest up for a few weeks and be on the beach in no time.
It’s true that many people do have this experience. For others, however, recovery can take longer…possibly long enough to eat into your beach time!
Instead of waiting for the last possible minute to give yourself a body that will look stunning at the ocean or by the pool, you may want to consider getting your plastic surgery procedure done during the winter months. You can expect the same great results, all with a number of added advantages:
- You can take longer to recover.
- You can build your body back up to full strength.
- You can supplement your surgery with exercise and weight loss.
- It’s easier to conceal your body under winter clothes while you heal.
- You can use your surgery as an excuse to take it easy during the holidays.
Even if you want your procedure a little later in the year, it’s best to make an appointment as soon as possible! Contact Dr. Harrell to schedule an appointment at the Weston Center by calling (954) 526-0066 . We serve Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the surrounding communities.