Posted: April 20, 2014
Choosing the right Fort Lauderdale plastic surgeon can seem like an overwhelming process – there are so many to select and a number of specialties to consider. Of course, when you know that you are selecting a doctor with adept technical skills, a genuine commitment to the safety and well-being of patients, and a proven track record, then it really is no secret process.
Dr. Jon Harrell is an experienced and capable plastic surgeon who takes the time to properly consult with patients – helping them find the top options to achieve their aesthetic goals in a natural-looking, healthy way. To learn more about the Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, please call (954) 526-0066 .
Depending on what your goals are, there are a number of common considerations in finding the right plastic surgeon to meet your individual, custom needs. Some of the top are:
- Location – Is the practice a reasonable distance for you?
- Board Certification – Is your doctor board-certified?
- Recovery Process – Is there a reasonable length of time for recovery?
- Safety Record – Are the procedures performed in a well-equipped, hygienic and modern medical facility?
- Results – Are there photos of results? Are you able to talk to former patients about their results?
Our Fort Lauderdale plastic surgeon is more than happy to address any and all of these considerations with you. At the Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, we provide top level care with a variety of aesthetic options for your well-being.
To learn more about our practice and Dr. Jon Harrell himself, please contact the Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery today. Or, call 954.526.0066.