Posted: October 7, 2015
Facial plastic surgery always requires a skilled surgeon, and a nose job is an especially complex procedure. It’s not enough that your plastic surgeon know the basic steps of the surgery: he must be able to envision what the completed surgery will look like, and then make that vision a reality. It requires a great deal of experience and training to pull off.
When choosing a facial plastic surgeon to perform your nose job, be sure to look for the following minimum qualifications:
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Completed 6 years of surgical training followed by a 3 year plastic surgery residency
- Has a gallery of previous work that meets your standards
- Graduated from an accredited medical school
- Has a good deal of previous experience with rhinoplasty
- Makes you feel at ease and comfortable with the procedure
At The Weston Center, our own Dr. Jon Harrell more than meets these qualifications for performing your rhinoplasty surgery. With over 24 years of experience in plastic surgery and a large number of previous successes, he is the board-certified plastic surgeon you should entrust with the most delicate of surgeries.
To learn more about what your nose job would look like and what you can do to prepare for it, contact Dr. Harrell at (954) 526-0066 for your initial consultation. Dr. Harrell serves patients in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas.