A "mommy makeover" is a way to combine several procedures to help you gain your ideal shape and body contour. Once you've made the decision to get one, there may be a few questions you want answered before you schedule your specific mommy makeover process.
Ideally, consulting with Fort Lauderdale plastic surgeon Dr. Jon Harrell is a great first step in learning about a mommy makeover. Call (954) 526-0066 for your initial consultation.
Top 6 Mommy Makeover Questions
When you are going to take the time to get a mommy makeover, you definitely want to be sure you'll get the best aesthetic results possible. To do that, asking the right questions can be key:
- Am I a good candidate for this cosmetic surgery procedure?
- Am I at the optimal weight to gain the best mommy makeover results, or would losing weight enhance my final results?
- Is the plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery? What other professional societies does he belong to?
- Do you use board certified MD anesthesiologists?
- What is my recovery period like, and how long will it take to get back to my normal routine?
Which Body Contouring Procedures?
Everyone is unique and different, with individual needs. That's why your mommy makeover options can be customized in a truly targeted way to meet your personal aesthetic goals. Here are several of the body contouring procedures available as part of a mommy makeover package:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck or Mini-Tummy Tuck)
- Buttock Augmentation
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
- Thigh Lift
Of course, once you've taken the time to strengthen your body contours and beautify yourself, healthy diet and regular exercise go a long, long way in ensuring that the results last. Our caring cosmetic surgery team can provide you with information on diet and exercise. That way, you're taking care of your most valuable possession: your health!
To learn more about the benefits of a mommy makeover or to get expert answers to any of your questions, please contact The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery through our online form or call (954) 526-0066 to schedule your preliminary appointment.